Print to File

I trying to install the print to file option as a
printer. It insists on specifying a particular piece of
hardware. No matter what I use the results are unusable.
All I want is a text file or maybe an RTF file. Can this
be done?
Thanks for any assistance.
T Merrick

T Merrick,

> All I want is a text file

then you can install a "Generic / Text Only" printer on the "FILE:" port.

Kind regards,
Davide Guolo
Printfil - Windows Printing System for Applications
http://www.guolo.com/printfil
Odbc4All - Connection to ODBC Data Sources for any Application
http://www.guolo.com/odbc4all