Attached you will find an imaginary picture of my imaginary VW that I won
for guessing closest to the first regular server merger date.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 26 Dwarven Mystic, 23 Sage
Aviv, 14 Gnome Brawler, 27 Provisioner

N. Ziember wrote:
> "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> skrev i meddelandet
> > Attached you will find an imaginary picture of my imaginary VW that
I won
> > for guessing closest to the first regular server merger date.
> >

> Please don't post imaginaries as attachments in this newsgroup.
>
> Many ISP's filter them out anyway and it slows down for us who
connect with
> old modems.

And they don't show up on Google Groups either. In fact, that's why I
didn't post my imaginary pic of my imaginary VW from the first contest!
Whew...I feel better now that the truth can finally come out.

Game on,

The Oneiromancer

Graeme Faelban <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote:
: Attached you will find an imaginary picture of my imaginary VW that I won
: for guessing closest to the first regular server merger date.

That looks like a sweet ride, Graeme. Congratulations.

Hugh (but may I suggest adding some neon lights)

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> skrev i meddelandet
> Attached you will find an imaginary picture of my imaginary VW that I won
> for guessing closest to the first regular server merger date.

Please don't post imaginaries as attachments in this newsgroup.

Many ISP's filter them out anyway and it slows down for us who connect with
old modems.

/NZ

In article <Xns960D508056933richardrapiernetscap@130.133.1.4>, Graeme Faelban wrote:
> Attached you will find an imaginary picture of my imaginary VW that I won
> for guessing closest to the first regular server merger date.

I don't have an imaginary program that can handle the imaginary format I imagine
you used for that image. Could you post it in a format I imagaine I can handle?

--
--Tim Smith

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Attached you will find an imaginary picture of my imaginary VW that I won
> for guessing closest to the first regular server merger date.

If it's rockin..... don't bother knockin......