Print Separator Page

How do I stop our network printers printing a separator
page? This was easily done with Win 95 & 98 through
printer properties, however XP doesn't have this. Progress
eh?! For the recorder our server is running Novell 3.12.

Do you not have an "Advanced" tab in the Printer Properties?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Fraser" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I stop our network printers printing a separator
> page? This was easily done with Win 95 & 98 through
> printer properties, however XP doesn't have this. Progress
> eh?! For the recorder our server is running Novell 3.12.

just go to properties, advanced, click seperator page and
backspace the text in the box

The default for the MS netware client is banner page enabled. Control
Panel / Netware / (or NWC can't remember since there is not much Novell
around here)
uncheck banner page.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

> [...]

Separator Page is an Admin feature. Thats the reason why
separator page is placed in the Advanced tab of Printer
Properties UI. If you are not an admin of the printer /
doesn't have manage printers permission, then you'll see
all the controls in the network printer's properties Ui's
advanced tab grayed out.

Thanks,
Ram