Does anyone know where I can get the driver for this
printer? It is an old printer, but seems to work. I tried
on printer-drivers.com, but windows didn't recognize the
file as a driver file.

Send any replies to madog@aol.com

Thanks,
Mike

"Mike Madden" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where I can get the driver for this
> printer? It is an old printer, but seems to work. I tried
> on printer-drivers.com, but windows didn't recognize the
> file as a driver file.
>
> Send any replies to madog@aol.com
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Did you try: http://www.citizen-america.com/citoh-orig/ ?

There seems to be a driver for the CI-4 there.

Dick Kistler