I wanna buy a good gaming mouse? which should i get?

kmr1154

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2012
Hello

I came up with many results but i have no idea which is one best enough for help making my skills in battlefield 3, i want to build up accuracy, i tried harder and harder this past 5 months but i am unable to be accuracy at the time of aiming the enemy. i think its bcoz of my current mouse which is logitech m100 simple mouse. I came up with many results and i think this one is best for me http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Programmable-Controls-910-002358/dp/B005EWB3AU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337247508&sr=8-1 also one of my friends suggested me this one http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Kinzu-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B002NIGDIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337248066&sr=8-1, now i have no idea which to buy and i am too confused. also don't go for the price. Both are at the same price in my country. So what do u think which should i get or suggest me any other one according to you.

I will appreciate all answers...

Thank you

Solution
I have been using logitech mx-518 for 5 years and recently bought the G400. At first, I didnt like it cause it felt 'cheaper' compared to mx-518 but honestly who cares as long as it does its work. Now I'm used to it and its fine.

On the other hand, I have never used anything other than logitech mouses so I can not comment on Razer, Steelseries, Microsoft etc.

xionas

Honorable
Mar 27, 2012
I have been using logitech mx-518 for 5 years and recently bought the G400. At first, I didnt like it cause it felt 'cheaper' compared to mx-518 but honestly who cares as long as it does its work. Now I'm used to it and its fine.

On the other hand, I have never used anything other than logitech mouses so I can not comment on Razer, Steelseries, Microsoft etc.

Solution

BlueberryCake

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
I bought the Razer Naga Epic over the weekend. I wanted a wireless mouse since I play from the couch and don't wanna get tangled up in the cords. As long as the mouse stays within 6ft of the receiver, it responds perfectly from my observation.

The 12 button side panel is great if you play MMORPGs where the command bar is linked to the number keys (top/side). If you like to use your mouse to move the camera angles and target mobs, it's great for NOT having to move the cursor back and forth between the command bar to click on an action and then back to what you want to click on your screen.

You can switch between wired to wireless pretty easily as well. Has lots of color combinations for the lights, but I don't really pay attention to that.

Tried it with Secret World (first beta weekend). Buttons 1-7 are what's used.

Currently playing Diablo III with it and it's great. Buttons 1-4 are used.

Haven't tried it in WoW, but I'd assume it'd be great for PVP since you can move/strafe while still inputting commands with the mouse (via side panel).

First person shooters aren't my cup of tea so I can't really comment on that.