Deleting Web Address and Date

What do I do to keep the web address and date from printing at the
bottom of each page I print?

Opal

In Internet Explorer, File, Page Setup.
www.coribright.com

Opal ..... wrote:

> What do I do to keep the web address and date from printing at the
> bottom of each page I print?
>
> Opal

In IE the file|page setup option is where you find this.
Simply remove the footer commands and ok.

--
Lester Stiefel
In Romans 1 there are qualities of Unregenerate man listed