HP PSC 2310 installation problem

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

I have a HP PSC 2310 printer which I am unable to re
install. I get an access denied error. I have contacted
HP and they cleanded the registry but it still will not
reinstall. The probelm seesm to have arisen when Windows
XP detected a plug and play device and staretd to install
the printer with the USB cable already connected. When
initally installing the printer the instructions advise
that you shouldn't connect the USB cable or turn the
printer on until you are instructed to during the
installation proccess. Does anyone know how I can fix
this ?
Thanks

Do a COMPLETE uninstall and reinstall....

Cari
www.coribright.com