lowering level good and bad

I think it is great that a higher lvl character can now join a companion but
will this may make it harder to find a grp. Some players may of reluctantly
teamed up with a stranger previously, and lets be honest some out there are
immature or weird ) but now it will be plz help me
guildies/m8s/sibling/partner.

I have had some varied and mixed experiences lately grping but still cheesed
of lfg - now it is trying to find AQ4 grp.

Trying AQ4 solo
Lvl 21^^ grey, lvl 22^^ fine but little xp when I can find one and lvl 23^^
too hard, and I cannot venture in and find veternas I am sure - looks like
another quest I may have to come back to when they are all grey (

ATB Grimchrim

"The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>I think it is great that a higher lvl character can now join a companion
>but will this may make it harder to find a grp. Some players may of
>reluctantly teamed up with a stranger previously, and lets be honest some
>out there are immature or weird ) but now it will be plz help me
>guildies/m8s/sibling/partner.
>
> I have had some varied and mixed experiences lately grping but still
> cheesed of lfg - now it is trying to find AQ4 grp.
>
> Trying AQ4 solo
> Lvl 21^^ grey, lvl 22^^ fine but little xp when I can find one and lvl
> 23^^ too hard, and I cannot venture in and find veternas I am sure - looks
> like another quest I may have to come back to when they are all grey (

I'm lvl 24 and still havent done any of the AQ's (bought a full set of
pristine carb). I am now looking to do them and was wondering if I mentor a
lvl 19 doing the AQ1 will I still get the piece of armour? If so this is
great, I can go back and complete all the quests I have missed out on and
hand the stuff I dont need to my alts.

"Cheddar" <me@there.net> wrote in message

> "The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>I think it is great that a higher lvl character can now join a companion
>>but will this may make it harder to find a grp. Some players may of
>>reluctantly teamed up with a stranger previously, and lets be honest some
>>out there are immature or weird ) but now it will be plz help me
>>guildies/m8s/sibling/partner.
>>
>> I have had some varied and mixed experiences lately grping but still
>> cheesed of lfg - now it is trying to find AQ4 grp.
>>
>> Trying AQ4 solo
>> Lvl 21^^ grey, lvl 22^^ fine but little xp when I can find one and lvl
>> 23^^ too hard, and I cannot venture in and find veternas I am sure -
>> looks like another quest I may have to come back to when they are all
>> grey (
>>

> I'm lvl 24 and still havent done any of the AQ's (bought a full set of
> pristine carb). I am now looking to do them and was wondering if I mentor
> a lvl 19 doing the AQ1 will I still get the piece of armour? If so this is
> great, I can go back and complete all the quests I have missed out on and
> hand the stuff I dont need to my alts.

afaik the only thing you don't get when killing greys, apart from xp of
course, are item drops / chests etc. You still get meat, saliva, body parts
etc. and quest updates ... just not shields, weapons and quest start drops

"Mal" <mincer2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Cheddar" <me@there.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>I think it is great that a higher lvl character can now join a companion
>>>but will this may make it harder to find a grp. Some players may of
>>>reluctantly teamed up with a stranger previously, and lets be honest some
>>>out there are immature or weird ) but now it will be plz help me
>>>guildies/m8s/sibling/partner.
>>>
>>> I have had some varied and mixed experiences lately grping but still
>>> cheesed of lfg - now it is trying to find AQ4 grp.
>>>
>>> Trying AQ4 solo
>>> Lvl 21^^ grey, lvl 22^^ fine but little xp when I can find one and lvl
>>> 23^^ too hard, and I cannot venture in and find veternas I am sure -
>>> looks like another quest I may have to come back to when they are all
>>> grey (
>>>

>> I'm lvl 24 and still havent done any of the AQ's (bought a full set of
>> pristine carb). I am now looking to do them and was wondering if I mentor
>> a lvl 19 doing the AQ1 will I still get the piece of armour? If so this
>> is great, I can go back and complete all the quests I have missed out on
>> and hand the stuff I dont need to my alts.
>
> afaik the only thing you don't get when killing greys, apart from xp of
> course, are item drops / chests etc. You still get meat, saliva, body
> parts etc. and quest updates ... just not shields, weapons and quest start
> drops

yep, i just did AQ1, everything was grey but i still got the gauntlets

> "Mal" <mincer2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Cheddar" <me@there.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> I'm lvl 24 and still havent done any of the AQ's (bought a full set of
>>> pristine carb). I am now looking to do them and was wondering if I
>>> mentor a lvl 19 doing the AQ1 will I still get the piece of armour? If
>>> so this is great, I can go back and complete all the quests I have
>>> missed out on and hand the stuff I dont need to my alts.
>>
>> afaik the only thing you don't get when killing greys, apart from xp of
>> course, are item drops / chests etc. You still get meat, saliva, body
>> parts etc. and quest updates ... just not shields, weapons and quest
>> start drops
>
> yep, i just did AQ1, everything was grey but i still got the gauntlets

I am pleased u got them. The problem with aq4 is it is in sewers and u know
how quiet they can be. Sods law Aq4 gives pauldrons and its my only bit of
old armour.

ATB Grimchrim

"The Chris" <chris_barry@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

Yes me bad EQ2 header required, bottomish post to compensate )

>> yep, i just did AQ1, everything was grey but i still got the gauntlets
>
> I am pleased u got them. The problem with aq4 is it is in sewers and u
> know how quiet they can be. Sods law Aq4 gives pauldrons and its my only
> bit of old armour.

Now on AQ3, I didnt bother keeping the AQ2 rewards (bracers), I got bracers
of thunder which have better stats. I dont think the boots will be kept
either with the Dwarven Work Boots quest nearly complete.

Still, the other pieces are a improvement over my pristine carb set (just).

>>> yep, i just did AQ1, everything was grey but i still got the
>>> gauntlets
>>
>> I am pleased u got them. The problem with aq4 is it is in sewers and
>> u know how quiet they can be. Sods law Aq4 gives pauldrons and its my
>> only bit of old armour.
>
> Now on AQ3, I didnt bother keeping the AQ2 rewards (bracers), I got
> bracers of thunder which have better stats. I dont think the boots
> will be kept either with the Dwarven Work Boots quest nearly complete.
>
> Still, the other pieces are a improvement over my pristine carb set
> (just).

Yeah, barely, and with the carbonite already attuned, I debated attuning
the AQ rewards, but did so in the end.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>