After installing XP(H) fax sent & received messages until
conversion to DSL. Now only arrival of fax registers.

Do you still have a fax/modem installed in your computer? Is it still
attached to a phone line? If so, you can set it up to send and receive faxes
as before.

Let us know.

Tom
MSMVP-DTS

pfoster wrote:
> After installing XP(H) fax sent & received messages until
> conversion to DSL. Now only arrival of fax registers.

So, if I understand you correctly, you're telling me that you can receive
faxes with DSL, but not send?!

I'e had similar problems. I was using my fax and DSL on
the same line for four years and then updated to Windows
XP. I can send, but sometimes cannot receive. Someone
told me that DSL digital frequency fluctuates into the
same frequency as the fax. I was told to get another fax
filter, to buy a better modem, to run a separate line
from the master phone box, that you cannot use DSL and
fax on the same phone line, and a host of other things by
numerous "experts". I serious believe no one knows an
answer.

I know that doesn't help, but misery loves company, right?