XP & Xerox Work Centre XK35c

I recently upgraded to Win XP from 98. I've tried to
hook up my Xerox Work Centre XK35c printer, by
downloading the Xerox drivers, but no luck. I'm getting
a Spooler Subsystem App error too. Can anyone help? Or
is it time to get a new printer?

Thanks Mary
1 answer Last reply
More about xerox work centre xk35c

    No, the problem was originally caused by your keeping the printer connected
    during the upgrade.

    Disconnect the printer from the PC and completely uninstall each and every
    driver as per Bruce Sanderson's instructions at:

    Pay particular attention to steps 14 through 16 since you are dealing with a
    MultiFunction unit.

    If after cleanup, reboot and reinstallation, you are STILL getting the
    Spooler Subsystem error then see the KB article at

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757

    The new drivers can be found at:
    http://www.support.xerox.com/go/results.asp?prodID=XK35c&Xlang=en_US&Xcntry=USA&Xtype=download&prodName=WorkCentre%20XK35c
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Mary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently upgraded to Win XP from 98. I've tried to
    > hook up my Xerox Work Centre XK35c printer, by
    > downloading the Xerox drivers, but no luck. I'm getting
    > a Spooler Subsystem App error too. Can anyone help? Or
    > is it time to get a new printer?
    >
    > Thanks Mary

Windows XP Xerox Printers