My HP Deskjet 832C will not print everything

The printer will print from incredimail or most incoming mail. Will print from Screen shot documents etc. It refuses to print word or Word Perfect documents.I have downloaded the latest drivers to no avail. Any sugestions ?
--
Old Tom

There is an update to Word Perfect at the Corel website... www.corel.com.

As for Word, perhaps a Repair Installation will correct the issue.

This is not a printing problem per se as other applications print correctly,
it is a problem with the application that you cannot print from.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Thomas W. Jenkins" <ThomasWJenkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:2889A0D0-0924-40E4-8551-707A95FC27B8@microsoft.com...
> The printer will print from incredimail or most incoming mail. Will
> print from Screen shot documents etc. It refuses to print word or Word
> Perfect documents.I have downloaded the latest drivers to no avail. Any
> sugestions ?
> --
> Old Tom

Thank you for your most helpfull note giving me some place to go to find answere. It has been a most irritating problem
--
Old Tom