printing a screen in XP

I have a list of word files in a folder.
I want to print the titles of each one of the documents.
In other words, I want to print the contents of a screen.
How to accomplish in XP?
3 answers Last reply
More about printing screen

    Open up what you want to print, type the Print Scrn key,
    open WORD, right click on the empty text page and select
    copy or paste. The contents will paste to the page and
    you can save it as a WORD doc and then print that doc.

    Hope this helps, Mike

    tony wrote:
    > I have a list of word files in a folder.
    > I want to print the titles of each one of the documents.
    > In other words, I want to print the contents of a screen.
    > How to accomplish in XP?

    How to Add the Print Directory Feature for Folders in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;321379

    >I have a list of word files in a folder.
    >I want to print the titles of each one of the documents.
    >In other words, I want to print the contents of a screen.
    >How to accomplish in XP?

    Tony,

    You can use the command line DIR command and redirect its output to a
    text file that you can print from Notepad. If you'd like something a
    little more integrated with Explorer, have a look at a 3'rd party
    add-on such as ExpPrint http://www.jddesign.co.uk/.

    ExpPrint is an Explorer context menu extension that gives you a "Print
    Directory Listing" menu when you select any file folder, drive, or
    files. It has quite a comprehensive sorting and layout capability,
    and is only a small download.

    ExpPrint is shareware, the only restriction on the non-registered
    usage is that the Save settings capability is disabled. Other than
    that it's fully functional.

    Dave
    --
    MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq