Printer sharing

Hi Anybody,
I have two computers(one a desktop and
the other a laptop) The desktop is running XP professional
and has a HP laserjet 4p attached to it and the laptop has
98se as its operating system. I want the desktop to share
its laserjet printer with the laptop.I have purchased a
router for the broadband modem and have managed to share
the internet and email and can (network) see each of the
other computers from each respective computer when I click
on network neighbourhood. I can NOT share the printer!
Can someone please tell me the STEP by STEP procedure to
all me to print from my laptop(win 98se) via the wireless
network to the desktop computer(win XP profess)
I would very much appreciate the help
regards
John Neilson

Go to the Control Panel of the XP Pro PC and click on Printers & Faxes.
Right click on the Printer and select Properties. In the Sharing tab, set
the printer to be shared.

Now follow the steps at:
http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Six.htm
--