Cannot delete Printer port - D-Link LPT port

I cannot remove the printer port after I configured a
local printer port named as "D-Link LPT port".

This printer port was created after I run the D-Link Print
server installation.

How are you attempting to delete the port and what symptom do you get?

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP

It's perfectly useless to know the right answer to the wrong question.