New installation ?

Mom bought an old Compaq Presario 5476.

I wan't to format it and make a new installation with XP pro.

How do I reinstall "drivers and utility" ?

No original CD come with the computer.

\Olsen from Denmark
1 answer Last reply
More about installation

    The Only XP driver Compaq provides for the 5476 is the video driver here:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?product=93377&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&os=228

    Also, make sure the unit has a minimum of 256MB of RAM installed.
    HH

    "Olsen" <snipnospamSLET@mail.dk> wrote in message
    > Mom bought an old Compaq Presario 5476.
    >
    > I wan't to format it and make a new installation with XP pro.
    >
    > How do I reinstall "drivers and utility" ?
    >
    > No original CD come with the computer.
    >
    > \Olsen from Denmark

Compaq Computers