Closed Solved

Best Low-Spec Pc Games

I'm looking for any fun games to play on a pc or laptop with integrated graphics only. My Gaming desktop is filled with a bunch high-spec games like Skyrim. I want to have some game on my low-spec laptop too though. Any suggestions?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best spec games
  1. morrowind should work, or maybe bf2, san andreas. depends how old the laptop is
  2. List your laptop specs.
  3. Intel core duo cpu
    Intel 945 family chipset integrated graphics
    3gb of ram
    Its a laptop.
  4. Best answer
    its alright laptop. but with dedicated graphics you cant play much of the modern games ( eg call of duty) but some games that were quite fun back then would be Halo?, Counterstrike, mine craft, need for speed, and may be flight simulator .
    if this helped and answered your question, please do not hesitate to choose me as best answer! thankyou
  5. Best answer selected by Jer1729.
  6. Other brilliant games to check out are:

- Command & Conquer Generals (and the Zero Hour addon)
    - Unreal Tournament 2003/2004
    - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    - Baldurs Gate (if it renders OK for you in Windows 7) and Baldurs Gate 2 (still fine in Windows 7 for me)
    - Freelancer (similar to Wing Commander Privateer if you ever played it, same guys developed this)
    - the original Manhunt (pretty brutal though, depends if you're into that!)
    - the original Hitman and Hitman 2
    - the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2

If you're into stuff like Baldur's Gate, get Neverwinter Nights with the Hordes of the Underdark addon - you'll love it.
  7. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Laptops Games Video Games