Presario 12XL510A max bus speed

Hi, this laptop ships with a P3 with a 100 mhz bus speed. Would that be the
limit for the motherboard (which I am buying separately) or would it take
133mhz?

Thanks again....

hh

Depends on the motherboard chipset used. If it's an Intel 810, likely 100MHz
is the limit. If an 810E or VIA 694X, 133 should work.
HH