CMD line printing with picture/fax viewer

Hi,

I am currently trying to use my MS picture and fax viewer to print from
the command line.

I am using the following syntax

rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll,ImageView_Print /p
"test.tif"

but I get the following error message.

Error in C:\WINDOWS\system32\shimgvw.dll
Missing entry:ImageView_Print

I guess the ImageView_Print is not an actual command that exists? Does
anyone now what is the correct command?
I have tried the PrintTo option but that is used for drag and drop
printing and in this situation doesn't work either.

cheers in advance
--
Deepest-blue

Did you try /pt as the argument to ImageView_PrintTo (case sensisitive)

--
R. Sridharan [MSFT]

purposes only.'