cannot print

I cannot print from XP to HP895cse. A bubble appears off
the taskbar indicating the document was sent to the
printer but it doesn't actually print. This happens in
any program, Word, Notepad, the Internet.
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot print

    Uninstall and reinstall:
    www.coribright.com

    "eft" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot print from XP to HP895cse. A bubble appears off
    > the taskbar indicating the document was sent to the
    > printer but it doesn't actually print. This happens in
    > any program, Word, Notepad, the Internet.

Windows XP