Status
Not open for further replies.

superman1370

Honorable
May 20, 2012
Hey guys.

Wanted to ask if my computer can run Call of Duty Black Ops on low settings

CPU: Pentium 4 3.00ghz
Graphics: Ati Radeon 4870 HD (over clocked at clock speed 900)
Ram: 4gig ddr2 800mhz
Hard drive: x2 150gig Western digital hard drive

so what do you think?

Solution
turn the overclock off on the gfx as its already bottlnecking the cpu. turn the cpu up to 3.6 if you can and have the cooling to do it...
as HS says you will need a minimum of a 2.6 amd or 2.2 core 2 duo to get the correct performance from your gfx but untill then oc the crap outta that cpu...

hs i know my numbers are a little higher than yours but i had a 2.4 amd 4600x2 and it bottlenecked my 88gt by a good 7% 3.0 amd is really whats needed to get the best out of the 98gt as its about 5% better than the 88gt

turn the overclock off on the gfx as its already bottlnecking the cpu. turn the cpu up to 3.6 if you can and have the cooling to do it...
as HS says you will need a minimum of a 2.6 amd or 2.2 core 2 duo to get the correct performance from your gfx but untill then oc the crap outta that cpu...

hs i know my numbers are a little higher than yours but i had a 2.4 amd 4600x2 and it bottlenecked my 88gt by a good 7% 3.0 amd is really whats needed to get the best out of the 98gt as its about 5% better than the 88gt

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.