Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

I try to print and get a box up headed dll and the
message says 'uncompression of quote data failed'. when i
click on ok I then get another message headed dll
saying 'unable to unzip'

Anybody got a clue what all this means.

ps sometimes it prints the first time and then won't
print again!!

What are you trying to print from (which application) and what are you
printing to?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com