using printer w/ browser

I don't know how to setup the printserver name..can
somebody help me ? Then how to make the printer available
to be shared with browser ? Thanks for your help.

Hidianto

You dont have to specify a print server name anywhere
specifically. If a computer has a shared printer attached
to it, the computer is a print server! You can use the
name of the computer as the printserver name.

I dont understand what you meant by "shared with browser".
However, to make a printer shared from UI, open the
printers folder (Start Menu - Control Panel - Printers
and Faxes) and mark your printer, right click it and
click sharing or Properties. In the subsequent UI, select
the radio button for sharing, and then click OK.

Thanks,
Ram

Dear Mr. Supramanian,

What I'm trying to do is connecting to another computer
with the printer attached, but it's not in the same
workgroup with mine ( both computer running the WinXP
home).
So, I was trying to connect to the network printer using
the browser / IE ( via URL ) --you can find it using the
add printer wizard, option 3--
I don't know how to set the whole things up (for the
compie attached to printer and my computer)...so I need
help here.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Hidianto