Fax and Outlook 2003

After sending a fax using native XP fax services, I
cannot launch Outlook 2003. I'm using a Dell A920 All in
One. Anyone else have this problem? Help to
lzwik@austin.rr.com would help. Thanks

Nope. No one.
And it is inexplicable.
If you want help, provide some information. You've told us nothing.
Be sure you include what an "All in one" is and what it would have to do
with this if you are using Windows XP Fax. Include the transports in your
default Outlook profile, why you cannot launch Outlook, and what happens
when you try.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]