Fax and Outlook 2003

After sending a fax using native XP fax services, I
cannot launch Outlook 2003. I'm using a Dell A920 All in
One. Anyone else have this problem? Help to
lzwik@austin.rr.com would help. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook 2003

    Nope. No one.
    And it is inexplicable.
    If you want help, provide some information. You've told us nothing.
    Be sure you include what an "All in one" is and what it would have to do
    with this if you are using Windows XP Fax. Include the transports in your
    default Outlook profile, why you cannot launch Outlook, and what happens
    when you try.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Lenny Zwik" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > After sending a fax using native XP fax services, I
    > cannot launch Outlook 2003. I'm using a Dell A920 All in
    > One. Anyone else have this problem? Help to
    > lzwik@austin.rr.com would help. Thanks

Fax Outlook 2003 Microsoft Windows XP