Rotating fax pages

I am using the fax within Windows Xp Professional. It is version 5.1.
If I receive a fax that is upside down in the viewer, I can rotate it 180 degrees without any problem, but when I close the page, it won't stay the way I have set it , even though I answer "yes" to "Do you want to save the changes?"
Is there a way to get it to stay in the 180 degree rotation?

Thanks
John Dudley

Everytime you do a preview, a new temporary file is generated which you see
in the Picture and Fax Viewer. So even if you make some changes to the fax
and save it, next time you open the fax, a new preview is generated and you
wont get to see your changes.

--
Archan Das

purposes only.