Lexmark 3200 Series ColoFine Printer

Hi,

My Lexmark 3200 Series ColorFine printer is no longer
able to print after using it with Windows XP. It was fine
and printed beautifuly when I was using Windows 98, but
since I have upgraded to XP I have unbearable problems
until it stops printing.

Message I receive is The Print spooler is not running. I
still like this printer as it is still new and working
fine with Windows 98.

What must I do now?

John
1 answer Last reply
More about lexmark 3200 series colofine printer

    You upgraded and kept the printer connected. You have corrupted the drivers
    and it's a Lexmark.

    Disconnect the printer from the PC.

    Follow Bruce Sanderson's instructions to remove all traces of the previous
    installation. Pay particular attention to his steps 14 through 16.
    www.coribright.com

    "T.J. Moloi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My Lexmark 3200 Series ColorFine printer is no longer
    > able to print after using it with Windows XP. It was fine
    > and printed beautifuly when I was using Windows 98, but
    > since I have upgraded to XP I have unbearable problems
    > until it stops printing.
    >
    > Message I receive is The Print spooler is not running. I
    > still like this printer as it is still new and working
    > fine with Windows 98.
    >
    > What must I do now?
    >
    > John

Windows 98 Lexmark Printers Windows XP