I've been wondering about this since last week. Early last week I was
playing my Rogue and got more than a few chest drops in the few hours I was
playing (say 8+). I switched to my Crusader the next day and the chest drop
went down to 1 or 2. Do Rogues naturally get more chest drops or was I just
unlucky?
--
RJB
3/8/2005 2:13:37 PM

I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law.
-David Dinkins, New York City Mayor, answering accusations that he failed
to pay his taxes.

RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in

> I've been wondering about this since last week. Early last week I was
> playing my Rogue and got more than a few chest drops in the few hours
> I was playing (say 8+). I switched to my Crusader the next day and the
> chest drop went down to 1 or 2. Do Rogues naturally get more chest
> drops or was I just unlucky?

Just a matter of luck.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 27 Dwarven Mystic, 23 Sage
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 28 Provisioner

On 8 Mar 2005 19:15:50 GMT, Graeme Faelban wrote:

> RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> I've been wondering about this since last week. Early last week I was
>> playing my Rogue and got more than a few chest drops in the few hours
>> I was playing (say 8+). I switched to my Crusader the next day and the
>> chest drop went down to 1 or 2. Do Rogues naturally get more chest
>> drops or was I just unlucky?
>
> Just a matter of luck.

I thought that as well. Thanks
--
RJB
3/8/2005 2:19:23 PM

"Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."
-Homer Simpson

TRENDING THREADS