somebody save meeee!!! UIADUMP.EXE

Please I need some help here...My Compaq PC doesnt work anymore and to
fix it I need to do a Boot disket and put in it the file UIAUMP.EXE.
I've search everywhere but I dont find it!!! Please, if somebody knows
how to get it send me a message.... tanx...=/

hh

Mariana,
PLS read the Compaq FAQ re: Info needed to help you solve your problem. And
is it "UIADUMP.EXE" or "UIAUMP.EXE"? You spelled it both ways.
HH