A question about using T9 WORD predictive text entry

Group:

Is there a single button that can be pushed to auto-complete a word being
typed once the T9 program has figured the word out?

It would be a time saver to not have to complete the word letter by
letter---

TIA

Hit the space button.

FYI, take a look at www.t9.com for some helpful hints. I also had to look
at the user's manual for my VX4400 to see the equivalent keys on my phone.

Don