FAX

July 7, 2004 6:00:06 PM

Unable to get or hear dial to send FAX on Win XP (Home
edition/upgrade).

Am not computer literate.

Get a mesage that says "line busy"...but I have dial-up
and my phone is still operational. So I guess I'm trying
to make the phone dial out when I send a FAX.

More about : fax

Anonymous
July 7, 2004 10:17:34 PM

Do you have an analog fax modem connected to an analog phone line?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

!