FAX

Unable to get or hear dial to send FAX on Win XP (Home
edition/upgrade).

Am not computer literate.

Get a mesage that says "line busy"...but I have dial-up
and my phone is still operational. So I guess I'm trying
to make the phone dial out when I send a FAX.
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Do you have an analog fax modem connected to an analog phone line?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "Dennis" <moeden1@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > Unable to get or hear dial to send FAX on Win XP (Home
    > edition/upgrade).
    >
    > Am not computer literate.
    >
    > Get a mesage that says "line busy"...but I have dial-up
    > and my phone is still operational. So I guess I'm trying
    > to make the phone dial out when I send a FAX.

Phones Fax Dial Up Connection Windows XP