Unable to browse n/w & connect to shared printer

July 8, 2004 2:39:16 AM

I'm running XP Pro as my main PC & am setting up an XP
Home PC for my kids. I have been running a printer
directly connected off the Pro box with no problems. I
have enabled sharing of the printer & can browse it from
the pro PC.

When I try & browse the Pro box from the Home PC, I get a
permissioning error. When I go into printer properties,
no permissions tab appears! I can only set printer
properties & the share name - not who can access the
share.

I am unable to browse any other share on the pro box from
the home pc!

Any help greatly appreciated.
Crozdog
Anonymous