Can't print Chinese from WinXP

July 8, 2004 10:25:42 AM

Hello. I have a user who could print documents containing
Chinese characters without a problem from her Win2000
workstation. We did a sitewide upgrade to XP Pro and now
she can't print the Chinese documents.
The printer error is

ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: CMAP-WinCharSetFFFF-H
STACK:

I have tried PCL and PS print drivers, and printing it on
bothe HP and Canon printers, so I don't think it's the
printers/drivers. The documents still print just fine from
Win2000 machines, so they are not corrupt.

Any suggestions what else I can try other than formatting
her machine and taking her back down to Win2000?

Thanks!

More about : print chinese winxp

!