Print Screen

I am unable to print screen with XP. can't seem to get it
work

Hi,

You will have to do the following to get this done
start microsoft paint.
then select the screen which you want to print or capture.
Press Alt + Print Screen
this image gets captured to the clip board
open paint and then click on Edit | Paste
the image will now get pasted in paint.
save the file as as jpeg image. and then print it using your printer after opening hte same with Ie or any photo editor.
--
Regards
M. Rajesh