Glenda

Distinguished
May 18, 2004

I have the Rich-Text Editor On. However, in the last
couple of days the Toolbar is not showing above the text
that shows font style, color, size and backgroud color. I
use this feature regularly in my emails and have missed
not having it. Thanks for your help.

See if this article helps:

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/bugs.htm#notoolbars
Toolbars disappear from Message Composition windows or the main OE window

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com