hp 1210 deleted can't reinstall

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Somehow my HP 1210 got deleted. When I try to reinstall
it I get an error that "The RPC Server is unavailable."
Not sure what the RPC Server has to do with my printer,
and less sure how to make it available again. I would
appreciate any thoughts.

Work through Bruce Sanderson's instructions at

Pay particular attention to steps 14 through 16.
www.coribright.com

"Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somehow my HP 1210 got deleted. When I try to reinstall
> it I get an error that "The RPC Server is unavailable."
> Not sure what the RPC Server has to do with my printer,
> and less sure how to make it available again. I would
> appreciate any thoughts.

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Thanks. I did that and ended up with the same
problem. "The RPC Server is not available".

Hardware)