Spoolsv.exe takes up 98% of CPU

July 9, 2004 12:54:36 AM

I installed an Epson printer locally through a Usb port
to Win XP Pro on my computer. I had no problem printing
locally at that time. I then shared my printer and
instaled the printer on my other computers so that i
could print throught my network.

Now every time I start up my computer the spoolsv.exe
takes over and the computer becomes very slow. I have
sinced uninstalled my printer but I still get the same
problem. (Note: I also did an update of Windows XP around
the same time)

Does any know what the problem could be?

More about : spoolsv exe takes cpu

Anonymous
July 9, 2004 1:50:31 AM

Check for updated drivers at the Epson website, if they are newer, uninstall
and reinstall the printer.
www.coribright.com

!