Connect to D-Link Print Server DP-303

reboot

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2001

Hye....I have a printing problem. I cannot print using my HP LaserJet 2100 through my D-Link Print Server(DP-303). Other Pc's are using LAN Manager Printer Port where I dunno where to get it. I dunno how they configure the printer before as I'm new in the company. Other staff dont have any clue on how to configure it. Can someone help me with setup and configuring my printer??? I'm using WinXP Pro as client OS.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

This link should lead to answers for most of your questions.
http://www.support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DP%2D303
"ReBooT" <ReBooT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hye....I have a printing problem. I cannot print using my HP LaserJet 2100
> through my D-Link Print Server(DP-303). Other Pc's are using LAN Manager
> Printer Port where I dunno where to get it. I dunno how they configure the
> printer before as I'm new in the company. Other staff dont have any clue
> on how to configure it. Can someone help me with setup and configuring my
> printer??? I'm using WinXP Pro as client OS.

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.