DiamondMM SupraExpress 56i SP sup2084 Fax/Modem Driver

July 9, 2004 6:21:01 AM

Hi,
I need a Fax/Modem Driver for a :
Diamond MultiMedia sup2084 SupraExpress 56i SP (Internal. Speaker Phone)

WinXP Pro 2002 SP1

DiamondMM utilitilzing ATI3I7\S%Q1%Q2 Command returns the following info:
V1.440-26-V34_DP
SupraFAXModem 288i
Built: March 13 1997 17:47:07

RC288DPi Rev 05BA

Thanks (< :
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 6:10:48 PM

If the Windows PnP manager is not auto-configuring the modem and asking for
drivers, please check with the hardware manufacturer's website.

Thanks,
Anand
--
Ananda Sarkar

purposes only.

"aAlbart" <aAlbart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I need a Fax/Modem Driver for a :
> Diamond MultiMedia sup2084 SupraExpress 56i SP (Internal. Speaker Phone)
>
> WinXP Pro 2002 SP1
>
> DiamondMM utilitilzing ATI3I7\S%Q1%Q2 Command returns the following info:
> V1.440-26-V34_DP
> SupraFAXModem 288i
> Built: March 13 1997 17:47:07
>
> RC288DPi Rev 05BA
>
> Thanks (< :

Anonymous
July 20, 2004 3:54:01 AM

Hi Ananda,
I had already checked DiamondMM's Web Site. They were bought out and taken over in 2003 and don't support anything from before the takeover )< :
I broke down and bought a new one.
Thanks anyways (< :

!