DiamondMM SupraExpress 56i SP sup2084 Fax/Modem Driver

Hi,
I need a Fax/Modem Driver for a :
Diamond MultiMedia sup2084 SupraExpress 56i SP (Internal. Speaker Phone)

WinXP Pro 2002 SP1

DiamondMM utilitilzing ATI3I7\S%Q1%Q2 Command returns the following info:
V1.440-26-V34_DP
SupraFAXModem 288i
Built: March 13 1997 17:47:07

RC288DPi Rev 05BA

Thanks (< :
2 answers Last reply
More about diamondmm supraexpress sup2084 modem driver

    If the Windows PnP manager is not auto-configuring the modem and asking for
    drivers, please check with the hardware manufacturer's website.

    Thanks,
    Anand
    --
    Ananda Sarkar

    purposes only.

    "aAlbart" <aAlbart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I need a Fax/Modem Driver for a :
    > Diamond MultiMedia sup2084 SupraExpress 56i SP (Internal. Speaker Phone)
    >
    > WinXP Pro 2002 SP1
    >
    > DiamondMM utilitilzing ATI3I7\S%Q1%Q2 Command returns the following info:
    > V1.440-26-V34_DP
    > SupraFAXModem 288i
    > Built: March 13 1997 17:47:07
    >
    > RC288DPi Rev 05BA
    >
    > Thanks (< :

    Hi Ananda,
    I had already checked DiamondMM's Web Site. They were bought out and taken over in 2003 and don't support anything from before the takeover )< :
    I broke down and bought a new one.
    Thanks anyways (< :

    > If the Windows PnP manager is not auto-configuring the modem and asking for
    > drivers, please check with the hardware manufacturer's website.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Anand
    > --
    > Ananda Sarkar
    > Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Fax Team

    > Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    > purposes only.
    >
    > "aAlbart" <aAlbart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I need a Fax/Modem Driver for a :
    > > Diamond MultiMedia sup2084 SupraExpress 56i SP (Internal. Speaker Phone)
    > >
    > > WinXP Pro 2002 SP1
    > >
    > > DiamondMM utilitilzing ATI3I7\S%Q1%Q2 Command returns the following info:
    > > V1.440-26-V34_DP
    > > SupraFAXModem 288i
    > > Built: March 13 1997 17:47:07
    > >
    > > RC288DPi Rev 05BA