Stella

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2004

PLEASE I am a beginner installed Windows XP and am having
trouble with my HP officejet v40 series ---- I cannot
uninstall it - it seems to be stuck in the menu
CHANGE/REMOVE I also try to uninstall Windows XP and can't
find that either I thought if I uninstall everything and
start all over by reinstalling Windows xp and HP again
that things may work, I insert the disc HP and a message
comes up "the installer shows that this program is
already installed" and I cannot find it anywhere to send a
fax or receive - then I tried XP to uninstall that and
same problem no XP - PLEASE I AM SO FRUSTRATED - HELP ME.
tHANKS
STELLA

Hi

An HP machine!! I don't how far you have got with uninstalling anything,
but try the following link to uninstall/reinstall your printer:

If XP was already installed on your PC when you purchased it, there won't be
any option to uninstall via Add/Remove Programs.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User