Lots of problems

PLEASE I am a beginner installed Windows XP and am having
trouble with my HP officejet v40 series ---- I cannot
uninstall it - it seems to be stuck in the menu
CHANGE/REMOVE I also try to uninstall Windows XP and can't
find that either I thought if I uninstall everything and
start all over by reinstalling Windows xp and HP again
that things may work, I insert the disc HP and a message
comes up "the installer shows that this program is
already installed" and I cannot find it anywhere to send a
fax or receive - then I tried XP to uninstall that and
same problem no XP - PLEASE I AM SO FRUSTRATED - HELP ME.
tHANKS
STELLA
1 answer Last reply
More about lots problems

    Hi

    An HP machine!! I don't how far you have got with uninstalling anything,
    but try the following link to uninstall/reinstall your printer:

    If XP was already installed on your PC when you purchased it, there won't be
    any option to uninstall via Add/Remove Programs.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

    "stella" <stelpad@aol.com> wrote in message
    | PLEASE I am a beginner installed Windows XP and am having
    | trouble with my HP officejet v40 series ---- I cannot
    | uninstall it - it seems to be stuck in the menu
    | CHANGE/REMOVE I also try to uninstall Windows XP and can't
    | find that either I thought if I uninstall everything and
    | start all over by reinstalling Windows xp and HP again
    | that things may work, I insert the disc HP and a message
    | comes up "the installer shows that this program is
    | already installed" and I cannot find it anywhere to send a
    | fax or receive - then I tried XP to uninstall that and
    | same problem no XP - PLEASE I AM SO FRUSTRATED - HELP ME.
    | tHANKS
    | STELLA

Hewlett Packard Windows XP