accessing faxes sent/received by another user

Can anyone tell me the name(s) of the file(s) in which
WinXP Pro stores faxes? I need to access faxes that were
sent/received by a former employee, and noticed that
there's an import utility in the Fax Console. But it
provides no clues as to where the fax archives are kept
or how they're named.

Thanks!

Faxes are stored in the Archive Locations configured in your computer.

By Default, these will be the following directories:

1. Faxes received into your computer: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application
Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\Inbox
2. Faxes Set from your computer: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application
Data\Microsoft\Windows NT\MSFax\SentItems

To find the %ALLUSERSPROFILE% on your computer, start->run->cmd and execute
"set allusersprofile"

You can also configure the received and sent faxes folder location from
start->Printers and Faxes->Right Click on Fax->Properties->Archives (tab).

Fax File names are in some proprietary format (not published). One way to
get to your fax is check the received date from Fax Client Console and check
those faxes in the folder.

Thanks,
Anand

--