hp 1210 deleted, can't reinstall, tried cleaning drivers

When I try to reinstall a deleted HP 1210psc, I get the
error that "The RPC Server is unavailable". I have since
been told to try cleaning the printer driver, which I
did. I get the same message, however. It also seems
that the spooler is not running.
1 answer Last reply
More about 1210 deleted reinstall cleaning drivers

    Go into the Control Panel and click on Admin Tools. Now click on Services.

    Scroll down until you see the entry Remote Procedure Call.... under Status,
    is it started?
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to reinstall a deleted HP 1210psc, I get the
    > error that "The RPC Server is unavailable". I have since
    > been told to try cleaning the printer driver, which I
    > did. I get the same message, however. It also seems
    > that the spooler is not running.

Drivers Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP