hp 1210 deleted, can't reinstall, tried cleaning drivers

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

When I try to reinstall a deleted HP 1210psc, I get the
error that "The RPC Server is unavailable". I have since
been told to try cleaning the printer driver, which I
did. I get the same message, however. It also seems
that the spooler is not running.

Go into the Control Panel and click on Admin Tools. Now click on Services.

Scroll down until you see the entry Remote Procedure Call.... under Status,
is it started?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com