epson stylus c40 plus driver

Hi all,
I am wondering if anyone knows of any compatable
drivers that are available thru winxp pro sp1 for the
epson printer c40 plus stylus. I have tried the epson
site but, every time I tried to get the download it took
ages to get the page and then I got the message page
unavailable. Does anyone know if there are any drivers
installed with xp pro sp1 that I can use?
Thanks in advance to all.
Pete

Drivers:
ftp://ftp.epson-europe.com/pub/drivers/inkjet/sc40/en/sc40_win2000_5.2c_en.exe
Status Monitor:
ftp://ftp.epson-europe.com/pub/drivers/inkjet/sc40/en/sc40_stm3_3.0a_en.exe
www.coribright.com