CSRSS.exe and possible printing issue.

I seem to be having performance issues with my XP
machine, this machine produces a billing run and I've
noticed that the program CSRSS.exe is using approx half
the CPU while printing. This doesn't happen on other
machines of less spec running the same task!

Has anyone any ideas as to what would be causeing this?

Tha machine runs Symantec Anti Virus but realtime
protection has been disabled. Apart from that not alot
else.

Thanks in advance.

Mike D
2 answers Last reply
More about csrss printing issue

    See http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/csrss.exe.html

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    "Mike D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I seem to be having performance issues with my XP
    > machine, this machine produces a billing run and I've
    > noticed that the program CSRSS.exe is using approx half
    > the CPU while printing. This doesn't happen on other
    > machines of less spec running the same task!
    >
    > Has anyone any ideas as to what would be causeing this?
    >
    > Tha machine runs Symantec Anti Virus but realtime
    > protection has been disabled. Apart from that not alot
    > else.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Mike D
  2. you might have a csrss problem check out this site to see how you can fix csrss

Windows XP