CSRSS.exe and possible printing issue.

July 12, 2004 1:30:34 AM

I seem to be having performance issues with my XP
machine, this machine produces a billing run and I've
noticed that the program CSRSS.exe is using approx half
the CPU while printing. This doesn't happen on other
machines of less spec running the same task!

Has anyone any ideas as to what would be causeing this?

Tha machine runs Symantec Anti Virus but realtime
protection has been disabled. Apart from that not alot
else.

Thanks in advance.

Mike D
Anonymous
July 12, 2004 4:05:25 PM

See http://www.neuber.com/taskmanager/process/csrss.exe.htm...

--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Mike D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I seem to be having performance issues with my XP
> machine, this machine produces a billing run and I've
> noticed that the program CSRSS.exe is using approx half
> the CPU while printing. This doesn't happen on other
> machines of less spec running the same task!
>
> Has anyone any ideas as to what would be causeing this?
>
> Tha machine runs Symantec Anti Virus but realtime
> protection has been disabled. Apart from that not alot
> else.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Mike D
September 6, 2010 9:51:29 AM

you might have a csrss problem check out this site to see how you can fix csrss
!