Trying to use the fax that came with Windows 95 I find that although I have confirmed destination phone number and that my end tries to send but comes back with 'busy' or 'no reply', I am unable to get faxes through. i'm sure the fax is properly installed. Any ideas would be much appreciated. I'm not a large user, a couple of faxes a week max.

Are you serious?
Windows 95?
--
Russ Valentine