Fax Console

Trying to use the fax that came with Windows 95 I find that although I have confirmed destination phone number and that my end tries to send but comes back with 'busy' or 'no reply', I am unable to get faxes through. i'm sure the fax is properly installed. Any ideas would be much appreciated. I'm not a large user, a couple of faxes a week max.
1 answer Last reply
More about console

    Are you serious?
    Windows 95?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    > Trying to use the fax that came with Windows 95 I find that although I
    have confirmed destination phone number and that my end tries to send but
    comes back with 'busy' or 'no reply', I am unable to get faxes through. i'm
    sure the fax is properly installed. Any ideas would be much appreciated. I'm
    not a large user, a couple of faxes a week max.

Fax Consoles Microsoft Windows XP