Printer does not print blue

July 12, 2004 11:19:03 AM

I have an A940 Dell printer. It does not print blue, it coverts it to red. I have run the maintenance program and changed the printing options to best but there is no change. What can I do to correct this problem.

Also, when I try to make a cd album for my Fuji photos the programs holds that the cdr driver is missing. Is this part of the Fuji program or XP? Where can I get the driver?

Thank you for your help.
--
jlreyes

More about : printer print blue

Anonymous
July 12, 2004 4:08:16 PM

You appear to have run out of cyan in your ink cartridges.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Jose" <Jose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an A940 Dell printer. It does not print blue, it coverts it to red.
>I have run the maintenance program and changed the printing options to best
>but there is no change. What can I do to correct this problem.
>
> Also, when I try to make a cd album for my Fuji photos the programs holds
> that the cdr driver is missing. Is this part of the Fuji program or XP?
> Where can I get the driver?
>
> Thank you for your help.
> --
> jlreyes
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 4:39:20 AM

Cari (MS-MVP) wrote:
> You appear to have run out of cyan in your ink cartridges.

Or it could be that it's because it's a rebadged Lexmark. The A920 only has
two cartridges, so if he's out of one colour then the printer shouldn't
print at all (i.e. the whole colour tank should be registering empty).
!