Compaq Presario 5446

I have acquired one of these computers (I renovate computers for the
disadvantaged) that appears to be in fine working order except that I don't
know where to connect the front panel wires to - I think a user guide would
provide the answer but I can't find one anywhere on the Compaq sites. I did
find a part number for the user guide but then it doesn't seem to be
available any more!

Any help appreciated!

Peter Allison
Wootton Bassett, Swindon, UK
pallison@fish.co.uk
1 answer Last reply
More about compaq presario 5446

    Trty this:

    http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/5423-5465/

    HH

    "Peter Allison" <allison_rowan@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    >I have acquired one of these computers (I renovate computers for the
    > disadvantaged) that appears to be in fine working order except that I
    > don't
    > know where to connect the front panel wires to - I think a user guide
    > would
    > provide the answer but I can't find one anywhere on the Compaq sites. I
    > did
    > find a part number for the user guide but then it doesn't seem to be
    > available any more!
    >
    > Any help appreciated!
    >

    > Peter Allison
    > Wootton Bassett, Swindon, UK