Sending ringtones to phone

Last response: in Network Providers
a b Ô Samsung
February 20, 2005 2:05:35 AM

How is this done?

I have a Samsung A-670----this phone should support .mid and/or .midi files,
correct?

I emailed a .mid file to the phone by sending in to: xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com,
where the x's are my mobile number, but the phone never received the
message.

Doing something wrong, am I?

TIA
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
February 20, 2005 2:09:02 AM

As an additional note, I went to PixPlace, tried uploading the .mid and
..midi files from there and sending them that way, but the upload program
only recognizes .wav files, and, even then, won't upload (error message,
file type unrecognized)

I am going crazy?

TIA

"FerdyPooh" <fredjr1@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> How is this done?
>
> I have a Samsung A-670----this phone should support .mid and/or .midi
files,
> correct?
>
> I emailed a .mid file to the phone by sending in to:
xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com,
> where the x's are my mobile number, but the phone never received the
> message.
>
> Doing something wrong, am I?
>
> TIA

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
February 20, 2005 7:39:42 AM

Go to my forum at http://a670.proboards43.com/ you'll find all the info
you need.
a b Ô Samsung
February 21, 2005 4:43:38 AM

http://datadink.net has some free ringtones for verizon users

"Bob Bismal" <TimBaran@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Go to my forum at http://a670.proboards43.com/ you'll find all the info
> you need.

May 19, 2009 3:30:41 AM

i have the nokia 1650 mobile my problem is how to send ringtones to my mobiles form net or other sites
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
October 2, 2009 8:14:32 AM

You can google lots of sites on the net to download ringtones for free to any kind of mobiles. You must first know what are the compatible extension file names that are compatible with your phone. ayt?! :D
!