Redirect LPT1 to USB1 for OLD DOS

Follow Bruce Sanderson's instructions at
http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/printfromdos.htm
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Byron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I redirect LPT1 printer assignments to USB1 for
> Old Dos programs?

Byron,

> How do I redirect LPT1 printer assignments to USB1 for
> Old Dos programs?

In addition to the Bruce Sanderson's article, you could have a look at
Printfil also. It works also with Windows-only and virtual printers (fax
printers, PDF writers etc.)

Kind regards,
Davide Guolo
Printfil - Windows Printing System for Applications
http://www.guolo.com/printfil
Odbc4All - Connection to ODBC Data Sources for any Application
http://www.guolo.com/odbc4all

bp1088559

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
on xp install your printer on usb or network printer,
next
install second (the same) printer (change port LPT1)
on "ports" check "Enable printer pooling" and check ports LPT1, USB or network port)

bartek