Printer Problem?

I have an Epson 3200 printer/copier/scanner, all functions work properly, when a black & white picture is copied, it comes out black & white, but when it is scanned into the computer and printed from "my pictures" it prints out as red, not black & white. How can I address this?

Jax

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2002

Sounds like a Driver issue. You should probably download
the Epson print driver for you OS and install that.

Are you scanning it as black and white and not color?

What does the Epson manual say about scanning black and white (or grayscale)
documents?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"murrage" <murrage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an Epson 3200 printer/copier/scanner, all functions work properly,
>when a black & white picture is copied, it comes out black & white, but
>when it is scanned into the computer and printed from "my pictures" it
>prints out as red, not black & white. How can I address this?

TRENDING THREADS