we have windows 98se and printer configure to that machine
and it is in sharing in lan, in that lan there is win98,
win nt, win 2000, and xp. some times printer is
automatically printing junk characters, recently i
configure to xp machine that share printer after that this
problem comming, i am unble to solve this problem can u
suggest me how to solve

thanks
Akheel

Junk characters usually means corrupted drivers.

Uninstall and reinstall... for the XP and 2000 PCs
Cari
www.coribright.com