Complain to steam

kingofmonkeys10

Honorable
May 27, 2012
I have bought From Dust for $9.99 and any time i go in it just quits on me and i will sue steam for taking my money how must this madness be contained because this also happened to my friend!

geekintel

Honorable
May 20, 2012
The best way to complain is by going on the Steam website itself. We can nothing but direct you to the website you need to complain to. I already posted a link. When my account got hacked, I messaged them and they were quick and helpful. Try to be nice when you're complain. Angry messages don't get you what you want.

Cardhu56

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
File your complaint with the Better Business Bureau online and the Federal Trade Commission.

The Steam service also failed to work for me even after attempting the corrections recommended by bSteam. After that, Steam responded by referring me to their third party support and the game publisher while denying a refund for their defective service. See the www steamcomplaints com topic for details.

Steam aka Valve Corporation is very well-known by the US Better Business Bureau. They are rated "F" on a scale of A+ to F with the following history of complaints:

532 complaints in the past 3 years;
183 complaints closed in the past year;
55 complaints not even responded to:
23 complaints unresolved.

From the BBB review and rating:

"BBB has received a pattern of complaints from consumers alleging the games they purchase from Valve Corporation are malfunctioning or non-working. Consumers claim they send e-mails and leave voicemails for the company, but they do not receive responses from the company for customer service or to correct credit card charges."

http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/computer-software-publishers-and-developers/valve-corporation-in-bellevue-wa-27030704

tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
Don't complain. Just leave them and go to GOG. No DRM, proficient tech help, and the friendliest forums in the land. Problem is most of their games are pretty old, but screw it, I'm a fossil myself.